Now that the eight-years-in-the-making Jolie-Pitt engagement is confirmed, it’s time for us to start wondering about the wedding gown. Sure, it’s totally possible that Angelina might turn to one of her favorite Italian fashion houses (Versace, Armani) for a custom dress. But since the Fall 2013 bridal shows are currently happening in NYC, we couldn’t help but wonder whether Brad’s leading lady might be paying extra-close attention to what’s coming down those catwalks.
We picked 10 standout dresses from the past several days that suit Angie’s style. Take a look and let us know—would you like to see Angelina wear one of these looks on her big day?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Engaged! A Look at the Ring Brad Helped Design
- Angelina Jolie’s Right Leg Looks Good in Lots of Dresses
- There’s a Reason Why Angelina Jolie Loves Emeralds
- 50 Amazing Engagement Rings
- The Ultimate Guide to Weddings
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine