Now that the dust has settled on the A-list engagement announcement to end all A-list engagement announcements, let’s focus a little more closely on that emerald-cut, gobstopper-sized ring Brad Pitt put on Angelina Jolie‘s finger last week.
Designed jointly by L.A. jeweler Robert Procop and Angie’s movie star husband-to-be, the multi-stone gem contains roughly 16 carats of diamonds, about half of which wrap around Angelina’s finger and frame the showstopping center rock.
According to Us Weekly, Angie’s ring is estimated to have cost about $500,000—but we found a number of likeminded diamond designs online for far less. Check them out in the slideshow!
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Gowns We Think Angelina Jolie Should Consider for her Wedding Day
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Engaged! A Look at the Ring Brad Helped Design
- There’s a Reason Angelina Jolie Loves Emeralds
- 50 Amazing Engagement Rings
- 15 Engagement Rings Under $1,000
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine