Anna Dello Russo’s accessories collection for H&M lands in stores on October 4 and if you shop it, you’ll get a "fashion shower." If you are wondering how we know this, or what exactly a "fashion shower" is, then you must watch the following video. (And maybe this one, too, which features the very first "fashion shower" the street style star shared with the world.)
In it, the Vogue Nippon editor, wearing pieces from her line for the Swedish brand, writhes and shimmies while dispensing advice on how to bathe oneself in style. "Fashion is always uncomfortable," she says. And if someone show up in the same outfit as you, "WONDERFUL!" That just means "you got it right."
Get schooled by ADR below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- NYFW Spring 2013: JC Obando Has an Interesting Use for Bungee Cords
- Lauren Conrad Talks Style, Stubbornness and Speidi at Lucky FABB
- Shop It: Fall Street Style
- Exclusive: StyleMint Launches Denim
- Back-to-School Goodies for Grown Ups
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine