The print campaign for Anna Dello Russo’s H&M collection is out and, like the accompanying video we showed you last week, it’s kooky, gaudy and glamorous. Each advertisement shows ADR modeling the gilded pieces herself in that wonderfully exhibitionist manner we’ve come to love her for. Her actual clothing, however, is very simple in every shot—all the better to highlight those opulent accessories.
“Accessories are like vitamins to fashion," the Vogue Nippon editor told WWD. "As such, you should use them liberally."
Also just released is the full lookbook for the line, which will be priced between $24.95 (for pendant earrings) and $299 (for over-the-knee boots) and hit stores on October 4. Click through the slideshow below to start planning your very own "fashion shower" now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- NYFW Spring 2013: Blue Rimmed Eyes At Monique Lhuillier
- Lauren Conrad Talks Dodging Thunderstorms and Taking Days Off at Lela Rose
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Got Married Last Night!
- NYFW Spring 2013: It’s a Croc-Off
- Kate Bosworth Gets Embarrassed When People Call Her a Style Icon
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine