Over the weekend, Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman tied the knot in an outdoor ceremony in Big Sur, California. We already knew the bride would wear custom Valentino—and the famed designer’s one-of-a-kind gown didn’t disappoint in the slightest. With its elegant off-the-shoulder neckline, delicately dotted embroidery and matching full-length veil and floral headpiece, the look was a perfect fit for the actress—traditional but not at all stuffy.
Click through for some snapshots of the happy couple, and to shop pieces inspired by Anne’s big-day look!
More on Luckymag.com:
- PFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- October Shopping Horoscopes
- What Season Is it Again? The Pluses and Minuses of Transitional Fashion
- Shop Looks Inspired by Isabel Marant’s Spring 2013 Collection
- Shop the Look: Dior Spring 2013, As Seen Through the Eyes of Instagram
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine