Unless you’ve been sealed in a subterranean, pop-culture-free chamber for the past six months, you know that The Dark Knight Rises, the final installment in Christopher Nolan’s incredible big-screen Batman trilogy, opens nationwide today. Anne Hathaway, who plays Selina Kyle (aka Catwoman) in the film, has been hitting the international promotional trail in a big way over the past few weeks—and sartorially speaking, she really wowed us.
While she may not take tons of red carpet risks (like, say, Diane Kruger or Emma Stone), Anne certainly knows how to pick a fantastic LBD, neutral metallic gown or pretty floral print that truly flatters her form. Click through the gallery to see some of the most notable looks she wore on DKR‘s press tour—and to shop similar alternatives for yourself. Which outfit’s your favorite?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Emma Stone’s Best Looks from the Spider-Man Press Tour
- Lucky Stars: Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior
- Kate Middleton Wears Stella McCartney: Where to Buy the Exact Same Dress
- International Celebrity Style: A-Z
- The Lucky List: 100 Most Stylish Athletes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine