It’s very possible that our weekend shopping round-up post next Monday morning will include a new skirt purchased by our Fashion Director, Anne Keane. I can’t tell you the brand of this hypothetical skirt or where it will be from or even its color. In fact, she doesn’t know any of that yet herself.
There are vague guidelines to her upcoming purchase ("Something shorter—but not a mini!—in a pattern. And, I want a bell but not too structured."), but the only sure thing thus far are the shoes she’ll wear it with.
"It’s going to need a really tough shoe, like these," she told me in an email along with the link. Opening it, I immediately fear for my bank account—if I already want these heels, what’ll happen when there’s a matching skirt?
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Handbag Our Fashion Director Swears By
- 11 Bold And Ladylike Looks Our Executive Fashion Director Is Loving Right Now
- A Dude’s Perspective: Why Every Woman Should Own A Pair Of Surfer Sandals
- Four Ways To Make Sneakers Work With Any Outfit—And Any Occasion!
- Six Ways to Beat a Jeans & T-Shirt Rut
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine