This morning, Anthropologie‘s new Made in Kind e-commerce site went live—and if you’re into collabs (and honestly, who isn’t?) you’re going to love it. Featuring 11 different capsule collections from both editor-loved designers (Karen Walker, John Patrick) and relatively new talents (Koto Bolofo, Rachel Rose), the site is true to Anthro’s texturally-rich, feminine aesthetic while offering work from designers who have never been stocked at the retail chain.
Prices on most of the Made in Kind items range from about $100 to $500, making these joint-venture pieces fairly accessible. Click through the slideshow to shop some of our favorites from the new platform, and check out Anthropologie.com to see all 11 collections in full. The brand has also launched a monthly online magazine that spotlights some of their team’s favorite places, people and collaborators.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Karen Walker x Anthropologie—We Want Every Single Look
- NYC’s New L.K. Bennett Boutique Stocks Kate Middleton-Approved Shoes We Can Afford
- Madewell’s Denim Is Taking a Road Trip
- Beyoncé’s Tumblr Is Everything We Could Hope For and Then Some
- Chris Benz Designed a Pink Suit for Barbie’s Presidential Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine