This year, Jean Touitou’s minimalist-chic French label A.P.C. turns the big 2-5. And to celebrate its anniversary, the brand threw an insidery bash at its Mercer Street flagship in downtown NYC late last week, transforming the store into a pop-up nightclub all lit up in red.
Couldn’t be there? You can still check out A.P.C.‘s anniversary video below, a scrapbook-style mash-up of its many, many lookbooks and campaigns from the past two-and-a-half decades. Unsurprisingly, nothing from the brand’s design repertoire has dated. That’s the power of fashion classics for ya.
More on Luckymag.com:
- APC Makes Clothes for Sexy German Nannies
- Nike Makes Exclusive Sneakers For A.P.C.
- 15 Cyber Monday Steals You Simply Can’t Miss
- The Best Black Friday 2012 Deals
- American Music Awards 2012: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine