Beloved French brand A.P.C. is celebrating its 25th anniversary—and what better way to ring in a quarter-century of success than with a brand new boutique? The label’s latest outpost, located at the corner of West 4th and Perry Streets in downtown Manhattan, opened in February—and last night, they invited us to fête their expansion.
While dancing to Rostam Batmanglij of Vampire Weekend’s DJ set, we scoped out the new space. The store’s neatly divided into two sides carrying both menswear and womenswear from the current collection, with beautiful light wood and ample, soft lighting that perfectly reflects A.P.C.’s simple, minimalist aesthetic. As for the Gallic company’s still-relatively-new digs around the corner at 92 Perry Street, that’ll now hold A.P.C.’s surplus inventory.
The new shop’s certainly worth a visit if you live in the Manhattan area—but A.P.C.’s e-commerce site makes shopping from afar a breeze, too. Check out some of our favorite pieces from the brand’s new summer collection in the slideshow—and start dreaming of outdoor picnics and beach trips.
Photo: Jacob Breinholt.
More on Luckymag.com:
- MiH’s Capsule Collection for Net-a-Porter Launches Today
- Loomstate’s New 321 Collection: Put That Thing On, Flip It and Reverse It
- Maarten Van Der Horst x Topshop Is All Kinds of Tropical Amazingness
- Carine Roitfeld x MAC: The French Editor Makes Her Beauty Debut
- Which Swimsuit Is Best: Graphic One-Piece Edition
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine