Remember when the masterminds of French cool at A.P.C. teamed up with the athletic experts at Nike on a capsule of sneakers last fall? If you don’t, it’s probably because the collection sold out within hours of landing online. (According to A.P.C.‘s U.S. PR team, inquiring calls and emails about the shoes continued for the following year.)
Well, good news for those who missed out on the first team-up: A.P.C. + Nike is back for a second go! Once again, it’s Nike’s Dunk and bubble-cushioned Air Max styles that are getting the Gallic treatment, with each reworked in minimalist suede and canvas for both men and women. As of right now, all sizes and colors appear to be available in both styles—but judging by the collab’s last installment, that won’t last very long. Click through to shop A.P.C. + Nike’s women’s offerings now!
Photos courtesy of A.P.C.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nike Makes Exclusive Sneakers For A.P.C.
- Shop the Lookbook: A.P.C. & Vanessa Seward Spring 2013
- 10 Best Shopping Sites for Finding Exactly What You Want
- Clip-On Earrings Even Pierced Girls Will Want
- The One Accessory Sofia Coppola Can’t Live Without
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine