Models have to do some crazy things for the sake of their jobs—and supermodel-of-the-moment Arizona Muse‘s latest campaign for G-Star found her posing in outerwear and denim at an altitude of over 3,000 meters. Well, at least she wasn’t shooting swimwear.
Along with her co-star Caleb Landry Jones, brand muse Arizona was whisked off to the French Alps for the campaign shoot. The images won’t drop until this September, but you can check out a sneak peek at left. And check out the clip below, too, which sees Arizona and Caleb striking poses against the snowy mountaintops.
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: Clémence Poésy’s G-Star Campaign
- G-Star Arrives on Rodeo Drive
- This Dress Shirt Promises to Make Your Boyfriend Look Less Sweaty
- Target and Neiman Marcus Are Teaming Up on a Multi-Designer Holiday Collection
- Master Class: How to Wear Colored and Printed Denim
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine