What do guys think of all the crazy nail art happening right now? I mean, not that I care what guys think, but if I did….
On paper, “nail art” sounds incredibly lame and tacky, but I can totally get down with it. Anything that gives someone the chance to be creative with their appearance and doesn’t involve permanently altering them physically is alright in my book. Not to mention, I’ve already seen a bunch of examples of nail art done in cool and interesting ways without going overboard. My friend Mimi (@amongstbrogues) does it really well, if you’re looking for someone to lead by example. If you care what I think, which I know you don’t because you’ve already made that incredibly clear, go ahead and keep your nail art. Just make it subtle.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Our Favorite Nails from Fashion Month
- The Surprisingly Easy Nautical Manicure
- More From SXSW: That S%*t Really Is Kreay…
- SXSW Inspired Nail Art: Don’t Mess With Texas
- Fighting Crime with Acne, Lipgloss to Match Your Nails and More From Around the Web
Talk to Lawrence on Twitter: Follow @SartoriallyInc
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine