Thomas Saujet, the president of Hanae Mori Parfums—a beautiful, niche line of perfumes based in Paris—will be traveling around the U.S. this summer to launch No.6, a feminine blend of jasmine, orange blossom, peony, sandalwood and vanilla. If you’re already a Hanae Mori fan, or are looking for a new summer scent, check it out! Part of the sales benefit eco non-profit Clean Air Cool Planet.
May 31 at Macy’s in the Warwick Mall in Warwick, Rhode Island from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. local time
June 7 at Nordstrom’s in Anchorage, Alaska from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. local time
June 8 at Nordstrom’s in the Tacoma Mall in Tacoma, Washington from noon to 2:00 p.m. local time
June 9 at Nordstrom’s Galleria at Roseville in Roseville, California from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
June 15 at Nordstrom’s Stonebriar Centre, 2613 Preston Road, Frisco, TX from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
June 16 at Nordstrom’s Houston Galleria from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Maura Lynch Asks a Celebrity 1 Question: Kat Von D
- Maura Lynch Asks a Celebrity 1 Question: Model Lindsay Ellingson
- Exlusive! Q&A with Olympic Swimmer (and Pantene model!) Natalie Coughlin
- This Video Will Make You Say Yes to…Everything
- The World’s Most Relaxing Bath
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine