We’ve been fans of French jeweler Aurélie Bidermann‘s braided chain "Do Brasil" bracelets, gleaming medallion necklaces and gilded lace cuffs for as long as we can remember. Her pieces, however, don’t come cheap—many will set you back over $1,000.
That’s why we’re so obsessed with Aurélie’s second collection, simply called Bidermann. Comprised entirely of brass pieces inspired by classical sculpture and influenced by the designer’s trademark multicultural aesthetic, the line is produced entirely in Paris and retails exclusively at Barneys New York for $240 to $912—not chump change, of course, but significantly less pricey than the designer’s primary collection. Though it’s hard to pick a favorite piece, we’re especially tempted by the "pierced" cuff and matching demilune hoop earrings. Click through to shop Bidermann.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Now: Aurelie Bidermann’s Vintage-y Steve McQueen Video
- Baublebar Celebrates Its Second Anniversary With Pavé Presents and Fortune-Telling
- Shop it on myLucky: Serious Statement Earrings
- Who Wore Head-to-Toe Oxblood Better: Alexa Chung or Rose Byrne?
- White Dresses You Can Wear All Winter
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine