This season, Nicolas Ghesquière built his collection around the idea of corporate culture. But these weren’t everyday-working-girl clothes: there were metallic leopard prints, half-sheer skirts that hit at the knee and sculptural sweatshirts with kicky comic book graphics across the front. And mixed in amongst the ’80s-style bustiers and shiny jumpsuits were some truly wearable pieces, like leather-front coats and high-neck sweaters.
See all the looks in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Milan Fashion Week Fall 2012: Our 10 Favorite Collections
- 50 Pretty Pastel Pieces Under $50
- The Most Expensive Wedding Dresses You Can Buy Online
- First Look: Madewell’s Spring Catalog
- Studio Scout: Learning to Knit With Wool and the Gang
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine