First Charlotte Gainsbourg, now a Twilight star? Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquière’s latest muse is none other than Kristen Stewart—and now, the Breaking Dawn beauty has signed on as the face of the French label’s forthcoming perfume.
While Stewart’s known for her fuss-free makeup look and seems like she wouldn’t be the type to douse herself in fragrance, Ghesquière told WWD that it was that very "radical spirit" that piqued his interest in the first place. Turns out, he’s been a fan of Stewart’s since 2002’s Panic Room—and it seems that the admiration is mutual. "Balenciaga has always stood out to me," she said. "The brand is just cool. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived."
So…Cullen by Balenciaga? La Push? Bloodlust?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jason Wu Talks Orchids, Collabs and Lana Del Rey at His NEST Candles Cocktail
- Target Replaces GO International With "The Shops at Target"
- Spring 2012 Campaigns: Mia Wasikowska Models for Miu Miu
- Spring 2012’s Must-Have Nail Colors
- Shop it Out: Beauty and the Beast
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine