Back by popular demand, Banana Republic’s retro-influenced Mad Men capsule is returning for another installment. Starting March 1—that’s almost an entire month before the show’s fifth-season premiere airs on AMC, for those of you keeping track—you’ll be able to snap up more nipped-waist dresses, lace tops and sweet cardigans fit for the Sterling Cooper crowd.
Once again, the ’60s-minded designs are a collaborative effort between Banana Republic and Mad Men‘s costume designer Janie Bryant. The collection includes over 40 pieces for both men and women, all of which will be available next month both at Banana Republic’s freestanding stores and at bananarepublic.com. And while picking up a tailored floral sheath or two might not get you Joan Holloway‘s to-die-for curves, they’ll certainly win you compliments. Especially if you wear them while doing the Charleston.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Eight Days of Outfits From Mad Men‘s (11-Year-Old!) Kiernan Shipka
- Trina Turk Designs a Resort-Ready Collection for Banana Republic
- Christina Hendricks’ Red Carpet Looks
- Mulberry’s New Bags are Travel-Inspired but Daytime-Sized
- Richard Chai is Filson’s New Creative Director
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine