The Scene: Cinematic as ever, LA-based designer Scott Sternberg drew the curtains to reveal a full-on film set, complete with red canyons and dusty rocks.
The Soundtrack: A movie score, naturally.
For Your Dude: Sternberg always does great workboots, fantastic flannel suits and a bomber jacket or two.
For Your Work Wardrobe: The designer’s Boy. collection featured lots of camel, including a fur sleeve coat that is bound to get plenty editorial play come fall.
For Your Weekend Wardrobe: The lower-priced girl. collection included tons of long and sheer calico print dresses—very Laura Ingalls Wilder lands in modern LA.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Backstage At Band of Of Outsiders with Dick Page and Duffy
- Rachel Zoe Fall 2012: Well-Suited
- Prabal Gurung Fall 2012: Who’s The Boss?
- Shop the Trend: Fur Sleeves
- Monique Lhuillier Fall 2012: Beyond the Bridal
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine