Barneys has a new (or relatively new) outlet site that’s great, but right now their main site is having a designer sale that’s worth noting, too. With Marni shoes priced like Steve Maddens and Kenzo skirts at close-to-Club-Monaco prices, there’s a lot to love. Click through below for seven of the standout finds from the sale, then shop the full discounted selection here.
For more great deals, check out our June/July issue.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Seven Pretty Espadrilles for Non-Pedicured Days
- Six Non-Country-Club Ways to Wear White Jeans
- Your Go-To Jewelry Guide: What to Wear With Every Neckline
- Our Editors Take Their Stances on Rompers
- How to Survive a Summer Thunderstorm In Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine