There might not be any cakes, pinatas or number-shaped candles involved in Baublebar’s second birthday this month—but there are presents! To commemorate the occasion, the brand has taken its most popular styles, like spiked stud earrings, chain necklaces and beaded bracelets, and covered them in pavé stones.
The special new line, aptly called the "anniversary collection", is now available to purchase on Baublebar.com. Before you start ordering, though, be sure to first play around with the Baublebar Fortune Teller, live here from now until January 25. Despite its mystical-sounding name and cootie-catcher-like design, what it really does is dole out coupon codes to everyone who participates. So tell me: does that mean a rose gold cuff, statement choker or both is in your future?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Want to Find Today’s BaubleBar Buried Bauble? We’ve Got Your Exclusive Hint Here!
- BaubleBar Collaborates With Essie
- BaubleBar and Soludos Have Your Summer Packing Covered
- Make Room for Fashion: Mom Jewelry
- Found: Katniss Everdeen’s Dream Jewelry Line
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine