We have to admit it—when Kristen Stewart first emerged from her post-cheating-brouhaha hibernation last month wearing a dingy cropped tee, we were concerned. Very. Was she unable to live without Edward Cul—er, Robert Pattinson by her side? Had the hovering paparazzi scrum proven to be just too much to bear?
Not at all, in fact. Because when K.Stew stepped out on the Toronto Film Festival red carpet last night for the premiere of her new movie On the Road, she looked, well, awesome. Clean, swept-back hair, rosy makeup, a perfectly-fitted couture dress from Zuhair Murad and…is that a smile on your lips, Kristen?! You should try that more often.
Click through to shop a few semi-sheer floral dresses inspired by Kristen’s grace-under-fire look. Oh, and K.Stew? Keep up the good work, girl.
Photo: Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kristen Stewart vs. Ryan Lochte: Who Wore Their Entirely-Too-Small Top Better?
- What To Wear During a Scandal: Tips For Kristen Stewart
- Kristen Stewart Is This Year’s Highest-Paid Actress, Celebrates in Balmain
- Twilight‘s Kristen Stewart + Balenciaga = All Kinds of Amazing
- Gwyneth Paltrow Designed a Capsule for Rag & Bone
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine