The following is a guest post from out friends at The Budget Fashionista.
We acknowledge that after having read the title of this post, you may still be cringing. For most of us, the last thing we want to even begin thinking about right now is putting on a swimsuit.
Maybe you’re still beating a hasty retreat to the gym to work off the last of the holidays. Maybe your skin is so dry it’s flaking off. Or maybe it’s just so darn cold where you live that you have a challenging enough time trying to stay warm while changing out of your jammies in the morning.
No matter what the reason, we sympathize. So, consider this a wee seed that we’re offering for future reference. Read it, bookmark it, and read it again in a few months.
The Right Swimwear Color for Your Skin Tone
Deep breath, hold your nose, and jump!
There, that wasn’t so terrible, was it? While bathing suit shopping may be low on your Favorite Things To Do list, at least we can all agree on one thing: summer is an absolutely lovely time of year and if you have a swimsuit that makes you feel like a million bucks, the season will be that much more enjoyable. Five months and counting…
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lana Del Rey Got a Mulberry Bag Named After Her
- Katie Ermilio Fall 2012: From Ladies Who Lunch to Girls Who Brunch
- How to Buy a Diamond on a Budget
- Vera Wang Launches an App and Yes, It’s All About Weddings
- 10 Fall 2012 Gowns We Think Michelle Williams Should Consider for the Oscars
For more deals and steals, visit thebudgetfashionista.com.
Also check out:
- The Cat Came Back – The Return of the Kitten Heel
- Should You Dye Your Hair Back to its Natural Color?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine