The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Milan Fashion Week has come to a close, and now we have one stop left—Paris! Before we head to the City of Lights, it’s only fair of us to pay homage to the gorgeous footwear we’ve seen on the runways so far.
Architectural influences are proving to be a huge shoe trend for spring, with designers like Fendi, Matthew Williamson, Rodarte and more serving up skyscraper-height heels with sculptural shapes and colors. If flats are more your cup of tea, then turn to the runways of Dolce & Gabbana, Victoria Beckham and Salvatore Ferragamo, who are all offering braided and buckled flat sandals for the season ahead.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- The Best Bags, Baubles, and Heels From the Emmys—See Every Detail!
- Accessory Stalking at MFW—Over 50 Details Worth a Closer Look
- SJP Dishes on Her Favorite Moment in Valentino at the Ballet!
- Our Fashion and Beauty Reporters Break Down the Emmys’ Best Dressed
- Pack Your Bags For a Sicilian Vacation, Courtesy of Dolce & Gabbana
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Trends From MFW You Should Try Now
- MFW Spring 2013: Our Top 10 Shows
- 10 Mixed Media Pieces We Want Right Now
- Best Fall Dresses for Your Body Type
- The 2012 Emmys: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine