The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
As much as we’re dying to see what NYC-based designers will be sending down the Fall 2012 runways, we’re equally excited to see fashion’s It girls donning some seriously cool Spring ’12 accessories.
While it was hard to narrow down the season’s best pieces, we’re sure that these ultra-luxe, jaw-dropping add-ons are just what the front-row lineup ordered. From Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra’s sexy, colorful ankle-strap heels to Charlotte Olympia’s exotic-print clutch, here are 15 Spring-perfect items just begging to be captured in a glossy street-style shot. Click through to see our editors’ 15 standout picks now.
For the rest of this story please visit FabSugar.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Haul: Alexa Chung Edition
- Cute Valentine’s Day Outfits
- Watch Right Now: Yves Saint Laurent’s Cruise 2012 Video
- The Model Alliance Gives a Voice to the Faces of Fashion
- The CFDA is Renewing its Americans in Paris Program for a Second Season
Be sure to also check out:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine