Have you ever spent the night at your boyfriend’s apartment, rushed to get ready for work the next morning, and realized you forgot to bring along your signature fragrance? It’s the worst. Especially if you’re like me and feel naked without your daily spritz of scent.
Fortunately, there are some gloriously good-smelling unisex fragrances on the market that can help you avoid this issue in the future. From tough leather notes to pretty floral aromas, here are some of the best scents that you and your man will actually want to share!
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Best Beauty Looks from Awards Season
- The 20 Most Memorable Oscars Dresses Ever
- The Best Spring Nail Colors
- How to Change Up Your Beauty Look in 2013
- Lauren Conrad Shares Her Beauty Packing Tips
Find Bobby on Twitter: @bobbyschuessler
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine