Whether you like them sparkling white, a little scuffed or completely dirty, we can all agree that white sneakers are a summer wardrobe staple. They’re perfect with cutoffs, are easy-breezy with dresses and the best part? They’re usually under $100, unless you go for some seriously out-of-control pairs—which we can totally help you with.
Just remember, if you go sockless, sprinkle a little baby powder in the shoe before you put it on. It will help the fabric stay fresh and it won’t stink. If things get really bad, then toss them in the freezer for a night. Good as new.
- 18 Swimsuit Season Secrets Our Editors Swear By
- Just Add Accessories: These Nine Jumpsuits Are All-In-One Outfits
- 7 Reasons You Should Ditch Sunscreen From a Spray Can
- The Best Warm-Weather Scarves to Wear All Summer
- 12 Fresh Takes on the Nautical Stripe
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine