She may have gotten her start as one of the original Real Housewives of New York City, but Bravo’s Bethenny Frankel is fast building an empire to call her own. As she prepares for the launch of her debut novel Skinnydipping, Frankel sat down with SELF to impart some wisdom—both nutritional and otherwise.
Click here to read the reality star’s tips on indulging in dessert, always sending thank-you notes and splurging on the right wardrobe staples. She even spills business advice given to her by Martha Stewart—and why the right date-night lingerie is essential.
Photo: Robert Erdmann.
More on SELF.com:
- Cat Deeley’s Five-Minute Flat-Abs Moves
- Three Gym Machines That Help Burn Fat Faster
- Five "Forbidden" Foods That Help You Slim
- Lose Two Pounds in Seven Days with SELF‘s Drop 10 Diet!
- Eight No-Excuses Breakfast Ideas
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine