Betsey Johnson, mighty queen of all things neon, spangled and embellished, has tried something different with her new lower-priced dress collection: restraint. The bows, cheetah prints and sequins are gone, replaced with simpler shapes and quieter motifs that can be worn during the day. And die-hard fans will want to—while subtler that the brand’s previous fare, the pieces have all the happy, girly, cartwheel-worthiness of a signature Betsey design.
Everything, priced between $99 and $249, is available to pre-order on the label’s website now and will also land in Macy’s and Nordstrom next month. Click through the slideshow to shop our five favorite pieces and browse the entire line on Betseyjohnson.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Betsey Johnson Will Survive Her Current Business Troubles—Here’s Why
- Betsey Johnson’s Daughter Is Designing Her Own Line
- Betsey Johnson Makes Luggage
- Fashion Week Street Style
- Baseball Caps: Not Just for Bros!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine