Back in March, designers including Thakoon, Marc Jacobs and Prabal Gurung created a collection of tees and accessories for Runway to Win, the chic organization supporting Barack Obama’s reelection campaign. The following month, Runway to Win opened up the floor for fan submissions, allowing design-happy Democrats to submit their own work in a special contest. And earlier this morning, Fashionista mentioned that a slew of celebrity-designed pro-Obama pieces just hit Runway to Win’s website.
Among the new merch? A "Unidos" tee by Ricky Martin, a patriotic paisley scarf made by Kerry Washington, and a "Viva Obama!" shirt courtesy of Sarah Jessica Parker. Our personal favorite lot? A set of three baby onesies designed by Beyoncé and Tina Knowles—a Democrat-approved way to cover a diaper if ever we saw one.
Click through to shop Runway to Win’s new offerings. And FYI: some of the older pieces are still available and newly marked down, meaning there’s still time to pick up that Prabal tee.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Really Famous Fashion Designers Made Stuff for Obama’s Reelection Campaign
- This Runway to Win Challenge Will Appeal to Both Obama Fans and Aspiring Designers
- Michelle Obama Was on Three Different TV Shows: Shop All Her Onscreen Outfits Now
- LFW Spring 2013: Our Top 10 Shows
- Lucky Haul: Atlantic City Edition
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine