Lest you think Beyoncé’s H&M gig was all just swimsuit lounging in tropical paradise, the Swedish brand has released a behind-the-scenes video featuring the superstar and her team hard at work. "When we are planning, everything seems to be easy and fun," campaign director Jonas Åkerlund explains between footage of the singer in hair and makeup, at rehearsal and on set. "Then we arrive on location and it’s an incredible amount of work."
Still, despite all those late nights and grueling routines, it appears that the singer had a tremendous amount of fun, too. Because all that incredible amount of work aside, who wouldn’t enjoy the perks being paid to wear beautiful clothes in the Caribbean?
Watch the clip below for lots of Bey-in-a-bikini moments along with insider info on her H&M advertisements.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Beyoncé’s New Website is Kind of Like GOOP
- Beyoncé’s Tumblr Is Everything We Could Hope for and Then Some
- Beyoncé Named Honorary Chair of the Met Ball
- Beyoncé for H&M: The Full Campaign
- Happy Birthday, Beyoncé! Shop Her Best Looks Ever
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine