Back then—you know, a whole year and a half ago—blogger collabs were too few and far between. Now it feels like internet superstars are constantly teaming up with their favorite brands. Just this fall, blogger sisters Natalie and Dylana Suarez, of Natalie Off Duty and Color Me Nana, teamed up with shoemaker Modern Vice on a collection of cool booties. Swedish blogger Elin Kling created a capsule for Guess by Marciano, and Refinery 29 teamed up with DKNY on a handbag line, set to hit stores this spring.
Click through to shop some of our favorite pieces from fall’s best blogger collabs. Who do you want to see work together next?
More from Luckymag.com:
- Blogger Elin Kling Designs Guess by Marciano’s First Ever Capsule Collection
- Designer Collabs That Should Be Real: Movie Edition
- Halloween Costumes for the One Percent
- Shop It: 50 Dream Fall Coats
- Join the Lucky Community!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine