While Michelle Obama and Ann Romney by no means matched at their husbands’ final face-off yesterday evening, their were certain similarities between the outfits.
Obama dipped into her own closet for the occasion, choosing a grey Thom Browne dress she wore at the Democratic National Convention. With its black lace overlay and belted waist—not to mention the fact that the dress was custom-made for the FLOTUS—this was one look that bore repeating. The First Lady finished it off with a sparkling bow brooch.
Romney, meanwhile, selected a forest green ombré floral dress by Oscar de la Renta for the debate—little surprise, considering Oscar’s one of her favorite labels. She accessorized with a string of chunky clear beads, a green croc belt and a mix of gold bracelets.
Click through to shop a few similar pieces inspired by both outfits. Which look wins your vote?
Photos: AFP via Getty Images (left), Getty Images (right)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Decision 2012: Michelle Obama’s 100 Best Looks
- Michelle Obama and Ann Romney Looked to the Fuchsia at Last Night’s Presidential Debate
- Joseph Just Launched E-Commerce
- Today in the Community: Baby Boots
- Kate Spade’s New Lower-Priced Saturday Brand: Here’s the Scoop
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine