You know you want to know.
Oh baby, baby, Britney is back—and on the cover of our new December issue. And whether it’s vintage sexy/sweet schoolgirl Spears or all-grown-up X-Factor judge Spears, we’ve been fans of every phase. And we had to find out what the star’s favorite things are–from fashion and beauty picks, to some surprising fun and games, see what she brought to our cover shoot, and read on to see why she thinks each item rocks, in her own words.
1. Twister Dance
"I think kids will love rocking the spots and dancing to the music as much as my boys and I do. It’s a lot of fun!"
2. Everlane T-Shirt, Blouse and Scarf
"I love these pieces because they’re so simple, go with everything, and are made from beautiful fabrics, like silk and cashmere. That scarf is so soft, lately I throw it on with everything."
3. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant
“I’m obsessed with Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream, it’s just this great skin soother-I always use it, especially when I’m on tour.”
4. Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Nude Beach
"It’s a rich, hydrating lip color that feels amazing!"
5. BRITNEY SPEARS™ Fantasy Twist Perfume
“I created Fantasy Twist while I was on my Femme Fatale tour. I wanted to take my favorite scents with me – Fantasy Twist is perfect because it gives me two great fragrances to choose from in one bottle!”
6. Bonus Pick (not pictured) Beautylish app
"The Beautylish App is perfect for checking product reviews, getting inspiration for hair styles and nail designs and watching makeup tutorials to try new looks."
More on Luckymag.com:
- Behind the Scenes: Christina Aguilera at Lucky’s October Cover Shoot
- Christina Aguilera’s Best Beauty Moments
- Christina Aguilera Was ‘Too Thin,’ ‘Loves Showing Her Cleavage’ and Wants You To Be Confident
- Music Issue Special: Carly Rae Jepsen
- American Idol Style Evolution: Our Favorite Contestants, Then & Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine