Here’s another win for the blogosphere at large: according to WWD, Bryan Grey Yambao—aka Bryanboy—has signed on for the 19th season of America’s Next Top Model. The Filipino blogger will reportedly be moving to Los Angeles for the high-profile job, where he’ll join stylist Johnny Wujek, model Rob Evans and PR powerhouse Kelly Cutrone as a mentor and creative consultant on the reality show.
As you no doubt remember, Tyra Banks fired her three longtime judges J. Alexander, Jay Manuel and Nigel Barker last month due to a ratings slump, and hired Evans and Wujek shortly afterward. Clearly, the supermodel host felt her series needed some new blood—and with the addition of Bryanboy, it sounds like that’s just what she’ll be getting.
More on Luckymag.com:
- America’s Next Top Model Winner Lisa D’Amato Gives Us the Scoop on the Show’s New Perfume
- Big Changes for America’s Next Top Model: Viewer Voting and Two New Hires
- Would You Wear This Very Furry Handbag?
- 50 White Dresses Under $50
- Justin Bieber Bangs Are a Health Hazard!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine