I love summer clothes—super-comfy cutoffs, colorful sundresses, strappy sandals—but I admit I miss my winter gear when the weather heats up. There’s just something about bundling up in a billion layers that makes me feel so cozy and content. (Can you tell I grew up in New England?)
So even though I’ve put away my wool hats and shearling boots until fall, my scarf collection is staying put. I love feather-light scarves in summer—they’re the perfect way to dress up a weekend look or add texture to a simple work dress. I’ve rounded up a few of my absolute faves here. Happy summer!
More from Luckymag.com:
- The Best Fabrics to Wear in Summer
- 19 Lightweight Summer Sweaters to Elevate Your Warm-Weather Layering Game
- The Lucky Guide to Dressing for Summer Fridays
- 100 Cheap Summer Finds to Heat Up Your Wardrobe
- Download Our Digital Edition!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine