Today, Burberry’s new line of Spring/Summer eyewear lands in stores and online, along with a dynamic campaign fronted by four of Britain’s best music acts: One Night Only, Life in Film, The Daydream Club and Marika Hackman.
Each artist is featured wearing the frames in a sparse black and white portrait, and they’ve all created original music videos for the occasion. These same songs will be performed at a series of Burberry-hosted events happening globally next month.
Below, we’ve included Marika Hackman’s exclusive performance of her song "Here I Lie" for the label, while wearing a pair of half-frame aviators. You can watch the other three videos and shop Marisa’s sunglasses (and the rest of the new line) on Burberry.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Which White Jeans Are Best For Your Body Type
- Katniss Everdeen’s Frye Boots From The Hunger Games Can Now Be Yours
- Confirmed: H&M’s High-End Collection Is Happening
- Shopping Through the Ages
- Which Dress Is Best: Carven vs. Yves Saint Laurent
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine