Though our comprehensive roundup of the best looks at the Cannes Film Festival is yet to come, the cinema extravaganza’s annual amfAR Cinema Against AIDS gala is so consistently celeb-packed and designer-heavy, we just had to give it a separate feature.
This year’s amfAR red carpet didn’t disappoint, with labels like Chanel, Versace and Louis Vuitton all well represented on a handful of stunning actresses and models. And though it’s true she makes headlines wherever she goes, even Kim Kardashian looked undeniably gorgeous in her sunflower-hued Elie Saab gown.
Click through the gallery to see our 10 favorite ensembles from yesterday evening—all shopped out for your viewing (and purchasing) pleasure.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Best Looks From the Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony—And How to Get Them
- Prada Debuts a Movie at Cannes
- Lucky Stars: Diane Kruger at the Cannes Film Festival
- Celebrities at Cannes: Airport Dressing Done Right
- Lucky Stars: Kirsten Dunst Wears Dolce & Gabbana at Cannes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine