Daytime photocalls and evening premieres may be the Cannes Film Festival’s bread and butter—but there are always plenty of spectacular looks at the week-long event’s many galas and black tie fundraisers, too.
Last week at Cannes, labels like Gucci and Calvin Klein threw some very fancy parties and invited scores of celebs to model their wares for the cameras. Jewelers got in on the event action, too—and big-name guests seemed to respond by wearing the sparkliest, most dramatic dresses they could find. Click through for our favorite looks from the Cannes party circuit—plus some shoppable alternatives.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Cannes 2012: The Best Looks From the Premieres—And How to Get Them
- Cannes 2012: The Best Looks From the Photocalls—And How to Get Them
- Cannes 2012: The Best Looks From the amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala—And How to Get Them
- The Best Looks From the Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony—And How to Get Them
- Celebrities at Cannes: Airport Dressing Done Right
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine