Proving you don’t need a literal red carpet to bring glitz and glamour to the French Riviera, tons of stars wore amazing non-black tie ensembles to their respective photocalls at the Cannes Film Festival last week. And since it was hard for us to choose a favorite between Freida Pinto’s graphic crop top, Jessica Chastain’s floral sheath and Kristen Stewart‘s bright and bold pants, we just had to shop them all out for you right here.
Click through the gallery to see the best of the Cannes daytime looks!
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Best Looks From the Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony—And How to Get Them
- Cannes 2012: The Best Looks From the amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala—And How to Get Them
- Lucky Stars: Kirsten Dunst Wears Dolce & Gabbana at Cannes
- Celebrities at Cannes: Airport Dressing Done Right
- Prada Debuts a Movie at Cannes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine