Here’s what we know: this past weekend, British actress Carey Mulligan tied the knot with her musician fiancé Marcus Mumford, whom you might know as the dashing frontman of Mumford & Sons. The nuptials were held at a farm in the English countryside, Adele performed during the reception, and Colin Firth toasted the couple with a moving speech. Also, Jake Gyllenhaal and Sienna Miller were there.
Unfortunately (or, depending on how you look at it, fortunately—those famous folks deserve some privacy), no photos of the ceremony have popped up thus far. As for the dress Carey wore, we know it was an ivory-hued Prada creation…and that’s about it.
So we took it upon ourselves to make a few educated guesses as to what Carey’s gown looked like, based on some of Prada’s runway looks from the past several seasons. Slightly tweaked, we think any of the below would have appealed to the star of the upcoming The Great Gatsby. And no matter what she wore on her big day, we’re sure she looked amazing. Congrats to the talented newlyweds!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: Her Best Looks Ever
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Engaged! A Look at the Ring Brad Helped Design
- 10 Gowns We Think Angelina Jolie Should Consider for her Wedding Day
- Angelina Jolie’s Robert Procop Engagement Ring: Shop It Out
- First Look: Official Stills From The Great Gatsby With Carey Mulligan and Leonardo DiCaprio
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine