It’s been seven years since country sweetheart Carrie Underwood won American Idol, but she’s in the best shape of her life right now. The Oklahoma-born star recently shared her eating and workout regimen with SELF, and we learned quite a few new things about her lifestyle.
For starters, Carrie’s eats a 95% vegan diet (she used to be a vegetarian but soon wondered, "What’s holding me back?"), keep a daily food journal on her phone and decides on her workout routine by using—get this—a deck of cards. Click over to SELF.com to get the scoop, and it’ll make much more sense.
More on SELF.com:
- What to Wear: Coachella Festival
- Tasty Vegan Recipes, Minus the Tofu
- Three Moves to Melt Away Your Muffin Top
- Your Favorite Easter and Passover Foods Made Healthy
- Exhausted? Hungover? The Moves to Get You Back on Your Feet
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine