Last night, all of fashion’s most influential names joined together to support the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute at its annual gala. This year’s punk theme brought out some good, some bad and some really bizarre looks. As always, we’ve shared our favorites—but now we’re bringing you a few of the evening’s looks in cartoon form. They may not be as glamorous as the real thing, but what is fashion without a little bit of humor?
- The 40 Most Over-the-Top Met Ball Looks of the Past Decade
- Your First Look At The Met’s Punk: Chaos to Couture Exhibit—And 10 Things We Loved!
- How To Dress Gatsby And Punk—Because, Well, Why Not?
- Get Your #MetGala Instagram Fix Right Here—Live!
- Eight Totally Wearable Ways To Rock Punk Style—We Promise!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine