When it comes to crazy work environments, Hollywood is pretty much as dog-eat-dog as it gets. So to to keep themselves level-headed and laid-back, stars tend to pair off with their closest buddies and tackle the red carpet together—which over the years has led to some pretty memorable photos.
Many of these A-list duos (and trios) tend to start dressing alike after all those hours spent walking down LA’s runway. Sure, red carpet dress codes have something to do with it, but there’s no denying that the style of certain celebs is influenced by their equally famous best friends.
Need proof? Click through the gallery to peep some of our all-time favorite celeb BFFS—and shop their looks.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Cannes 2012: The Best Looks From the Parties—And How to Get Them
- Shop It Out: Fifty Shades of Grey
- Kickin’ It With Steve Madden, King of Kicks, at the Superga Party
- The Devil Wears Prada Is Getting a Sequel!
- Summery Closed-Toe Shoes for People Who Hate Sandals
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine