Once upon a time, DJs were just those random dudes who spun tunes at your sister’s Sweet 16. But recently, the job’s been overtaken by well-dressed girls who, in addition to playing weekly or even nightly gigs at lounges and industry events, sit front-row at fashion shows and are BFFs with many of the artists whose songs they play.
From established style icons (hi, Alexa and Leigh!) to up-and-coming DJ darlings (what up, Hannah and Chelsea!), click through to meet some of our favorite ladies on the music-spinning scene—and shop their style, too. And while most of them rely on laptops rather than vinyl for their DJ duties, that doesn’t stop them from getting inspired by past decades when it comes to their stellar wardrobes.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Alexa Chung Takes Us Shopping: A Lucky Exclusive
- PFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- 10 Trends from PFW to Try Now
- Shop the Front Row: Miu Miu’s Spring 2013 Show
- Tibi Made Personalized Sneakers for Olivia Palermo, Leandra Medine and More
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine