The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
Humanitarian, actress, supermom. These are just some of the words that have been used to describe Angelina Jolie. Director can now be added to that list, as Ms. Jolie’s debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey was released earlier this year.
No matter what hat she is wearing though, you can be sure it will be one that is trés chic. Angelina has amazing taste not just in men (hello, Brad!) but in clothes, as well. She often opts for neutrals rarely wearing prints, and her style is refined, elegant and classic, evoking Parisienne chic even when she’s walking through the streets of New York with one (or two or five) of her children by her side. For the rest of this story please visit Thebudgetfashionista.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Exclusive: Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer Collaborates With J.Crew
- Five Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Reed Krakoff
- Behind the Scenes at the Paris Premiere of The Hunger Games
- Lucky Haul: Italian Prada Outlet Edition
- Denim on Denim Through the Ages
More from The Budget Fashionista:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine