Stars showed up at last night’s CFDA Awards to celebrate and support some of their favorite designers, both of the veteran and up-and-coming variety. And while their looks ranged from sleek and sexy (Zoe Saldana) to avant-garde and somewhat modest (Dakota Fanning) to exotic-inspired (Kate Bosworth), we loved the diversity on the red carpet. Fashion people, it would seem, don’t always wear black. Just sometimes.
Click through for our favorites from the ceremony, plus likeminded looks you can shop right now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge in Alexander McQueen at the Diamond Jubilee
- Our Favorite Looks From the MTV Movie Awards—And How to Get Them
- The Best Alternatives to Flip-Flops
- Vintage Photos of Designers We Love
- Beauty Product Expiration Dates
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine