At last night’s CFDA Fashion Fund Awards, the top honor went to The Elder Statesman’s Greg Chait, while accessories designers Tabitha Simmons and Jennifer Meyer were named runners-up. But while not every aspiring Thakoon, Marc Jacobs or Joseph Altuzarra in attendance took home a cash prize and industry mentorship, plenty dressed celebs in their clothes for the occasion. And this being one of the most fashion-focused events of the year, we were thrilled to see a few sartorial risks taken on the red (er, beige) carpet.
Click through to see some of our favorite looks from the evening, plus alternatives you can buy now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- MTV EMAs 2012: The Best Looks And How to Get Them
- Eight Engagement Rings Under $500
- Gift Guide: Kate Middleton-Obsessed
- Black Friday Shopping: A Five-Step Strategy
- Proenza Schouler’s ‘Desert Tide’ Video Has Model Avatars and Purple Dolphins
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine