Celebs aplenty turned up for Chanel’s Spring 2013 Couture show in Paris today, from Lagerfeld groupies Diane Kruger and Inès de la Fressange to less-expected stars like electronic musician Grimes. Gorgeous as Karl’s moody, romantic, Weimar-influenced clothes were, we were most interested in the looks worn by the day’s A-list attendees.
Click through to see and shop our favorites—and to learn why we liked them so much.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Dress Like Inès de la Fressange
- 10 Easy Ways to Dress Like a French Girl
- Inauguration Weekend 2013: Shop the Best Celebrity Looks
- Vanessa Paradis Is the New Face of H&M’s Conscious Collection
- The Four Things You Should Buy Vintage
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine