The follow is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Today we’re taking a cue from Chanel’s Spring 2013 runway and scattering loose pearls on a pretty white blouse. This is an easy update that will lend a ladylike feel to a top you already have in your wardrobe. Watch below to see how it’s done, and start transforming your own blouse today!
More on Popsugar.com:
- Styling 101: Proof That a Pop of Print Goes a Long Way
- Take Styling Cues From Jessica Alba’s Cool-Girl Street Style
- Selena Gomez Gets Sexy in Pucci to Promote Spring Breakers in NYC
- Zoe and Candice on the Art of Monochromatic Dressing
More on Luckymag.com:
- DIY Idea: Necklace Frame
- DIY Video: How Give Your Clutch an Iridescent Finish
- DIY Video: Crystal Cuffs Inspired by Chanel
- DIY: How To Make an Alexander McQueen Inspired Bow Belt
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine